The Wildbrumby distillery is influenced by our continental roots; mixed with the best local produce and our commitment to sustainability.If you would like to become part of the Wildbrumby’s winter team, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it in to the distillery.Please see below for permanent, year-round vacancies.
RETAIL & RESTAURANT MANAGERWildbrumby is seeking to fulfil a multitasking management position (Retail & Restaurant) in a packaged mountain spirits bottle shop inside a busy Austrian mountain hut style restaurant.
- Starting mid April 2023
- Great hours; Thursday – Monday
- Mid week days off to enjoy the snowfields in winter/mountains in summer
- Destination distillery door & café in a beautiful location.
- Friendly team environment
- Great salary with extra incentives.
- Retail & Café management experience
- Strong work ethic
- Immaculate presentation at all times
- Mature manner and calm under pressure
- Reliable and honest
- Passionate to be a great leader
- Enthusiasm, and an outgoing attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Food & wine knowledge
- NSW RSA card
- Manage and oversee the entire restaurant and retail operation
- Deliver superior guest services and strong attention to detail
- Manage and lead staff with a hands on approach
- Manage retail and restaurant supplies
- Adherence to all Health and Safety Regulations
COOK / CHEFAre you a Cook / Chef looking for a full time, year-round position in the Snowy Mountains?Wildbrumby distillery is currently looking for a full-time cook/chef for their cafe. This would suit a very reliable, cook or chef seeking a daytime position.The successful candidate will need:
- Proven ability to execute menu items,
- To comply with all health and safety standards,
- A hands on approach,
- To be comfortable in a fast paced environment, and
- To assist with logistical aspects involved in running a kitchen when required.
SERVICE STAFFWildbrumby distillery is currently looking for an experienced service attendant to join the team on a full time basis.To be considered for this role you will need to possess the following experience and skills:
- Excellent customer service skills,
- Previous barista experience a bonus,
- Demonstrate that you can work efficiently and keep your workstation clean and tidy in a fast paced environment,
- Knowledge and ability to maintain safety and health standards, and
- Must have NSW RSA